The following only applies to QuickBooks Online users. We will be migrating QuickBooks Desktop merchants at a later time.
Below are the steps to migrate from Sync for QuickBooks to the next-generation replacement Commerce Sync. Please also review the summary of differences between the two offerings, in this article.
- Open this link and bookmark it for future use.
- Log into the Authorize.Net log in screen, using the same credentials you use to login to Authorize.Net merchant interface (account.authorize.net).
- Allow Commerce Sync read-only access to your Authorize.Net account data. (Note: currently you will be prompted to do this every time you attempt to access Commerce Sync Dashboard).
- Click on the QuickBooks Online download button in the middle of the screen
- Commerce Sync will connect to the same QuickBooks account and verify the configuration setup.
- Select your transfer option, by default the Separate Customer when present option is selected. If you have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Complete my Activation
- Your activation on the new solution is now complete! From here, during pilot:
- We will immediately cease transfers from your Sync for QuickBooks connection unless you instruct us not to (although that will duplicate data, perhaps you would like a side-by-side comparison). It helps if you let us know you've activated or disconnect your QB account, but we will be getting regular alerts for new activation.
- We can also provide any type of historical activity you would like - just let our support team know and we'll work with you on that.
- Please review the Sync for QuickBooks Replacement Features for more information on the new transfers.