Here are a couple things to check:
- Make sure you're on the computer that QuickBooks is running on.
- Reboot the computer you are on (turn it off and then back on again)
- Confirm that the computer on which QuickBooks is installed is running Windows 7 or newer.
- The QuickBooks company file you want to sync to needs to be open during the installation.
- In QuickBooks, you'll need to be signed in as Administrator (Admin) for the install to work properly.
- Try running the Commerce Sync installation file as the Administrator on your computer
If you are still experiencing problems while installing Commerce Sync for Desktop, follow the install guide for your point of sale system and make note of which step you are stuck on. This will help us with troubleshooting the issue.
Once you have made note of the step you are stuck on, please click the Submit a Request link below for assistance.