We operate the support desk from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday with US holidays excluded. We are located in Denver, CO and are in the Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00).
Current methods of contact:
- Click the Submit a Request at the bottom of the page.
- Email us at email@example.com. This is the best way to get a phone call scheduled.
- Click the Help button on this page, if agents are available you will be offered a Live Chat option after you enter what you need help with.
- Give us a call, our phone number is 855-628-4097. We have a small team, sorry if you get our voice mail!! We'll call you back as soon as possible.
When contacting us, help us help you to the quickest response and resolution by providing us with the most information possible on:
- The POS or payment system you are using (Clover, Square, Stripe, etc.)
- What accounting solution you use (Xero, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop)
- Exactly what you are trying to do. Are you installing the product, what step you are at. If you have a question about what we do, be specific with what type of business process you are trying to solve.
- Are you on a tablet, Clover station, an mobile device or a browser. What browser are you using?
- Send us a screen shot of what you are describing. To create a screen shot you hit the PrtScn button at the top right of your keyboard. This copies the screen to your clip board. You can then open up an editing program like Microsoft Paint and right click to paste the screen shot in. Save the Paint file and attach it to your reply email to me.
The Commerce Sync Support Team does not troubleshoot information transferred that is older than three months from your request. We'll ask that you manually enter this information and work with the team on clearing the retries from your dashboard.
The more information we have in your first request, the easier it will be to help us answer your question or troubleshoot your issue.
representatvie, representative, telephone, contact, cusomter support, hello, David, Roz, Gino, help, helping, how do i, need help